AIM LIMO ROME is proudly taking exhaustive measures to protect passengers and drivers as . The below protocols are based on sanitization best-practices, recommendations from Italian Goverment and specific expectations from customers that will have re-initiated their 2020 travel programs.
- 〉 After consulting with legal and medical professionals AIM has mandated that a protective face mask must be worn by both driver and passenger on every trip, from initial contact to trip completion.
- 〉 Before every trip, drivers should sanitize all passenger areas and frequently touched objects in their vehicles using a reputable brand of household cleaning spray or wipe.
- 〉 Both drivers and passengers should wash hands often with soap and water when traveling.
- 〉 Both drivers and passengers should perform a daily temperature check and forego traveling or working if feeling at all unwell.
- 〉 Drivers and passengers should avoid physical contact, such as handshakes, and maintain six feet of distance when possible.
- 〉 Drivers should always have an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol readily available for passengers to use.
- 〉 Passengers will have the option to choose contactless service by opting to load and unload their own luggage; if the passenger opts for the driver to handle their belongings, the driver should offer to sanitize baggage/luggage handles at drop-off.